how do you know if you got a bone prob or a joint pain or a muscle pain?

my arm is sore from my wrist to the elbow and my doctor said its the muscle’s i asked her what can i do with it? she goes take panadol to ease the pain and have it massaged,

Be Sociable, Share!
  1. Susan S, 09 March, 2010

    Joint pain or stiffness of the joint may be caused by overexertion, injuries, arthritis, muscle pain,bursitis and other diseases. Depending on the cause of the joint pain, joints on both sides of the body and small or large joints may be affected. Some types of joint pains can be completely cured but for other types of joint pain (like pain caused by osteoarthritis), treatment will only reduce the pain. More information on joint pain , home remedies and treatment is available at

  2. ynke#7the MICK, 09 March, 2010

    Doctors are quick to prescribe pills these days, Be very insistant on a bone density test and a bone scan!!!!

  3. Sweetie Pie, 09 March, 2010

    Go and see the doctor again – if the pain gets worse even though it is just a minor injury go to a&e and ask to see a specialist as panadol just makes the pain subside most of the time. x

  4. pisceslady a, 09 March, 2010

    could be your muscles they are joined with your elbow bone cos either your using the mouse and its so tense..i guess its better if you went to a massage therapy.and if it doesn’t get better go back to the doctor

Copyright © Get Rid Of Tennis Elbow Pain