What can I do for Tennis Elbo?

I am a 52 y/o male with a severe case of tennis elbo on the left side. Years back it was on the right side, got over it. Does anyone have any exercises or advise that would bebefit my problem?

Be Sociable, Share!
  1. Jill, 18 May, 2010

    Use a nice wrap to go around the elbow. Also take Naproxen or Ibuprofen and go to this site for exercises that you can do to helpt he problem: http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/fact/thr_report.cfm?Thread_ID=132&topcategory=Arm

  2. sandy h, 18 May, 2010

    man that hurts rest it if u can

  3. jujiot, 18 May, 2010

    If there is any swelling, use ice to reduce swelling – it may also help with the pain. Also taking ibroprofin may help with pain and swelling. There are straps that go around the upper forearm that i have found to relieve pain (they are actually called tennis elbow straps). One of the biggest things is to avoid the activities that cause you pain. Massaging over the area will help to decrease scar tissue, and increase blood flow to the area.
    For more info, including exercises, try this site
    Good Luck and I hope this helps!!!

  4. letmeknow738, 18 May, 2010

    Hydrocortisone injections!!

Copyright © Get Rid Of Tennis Elbow Pain