Severe arm pain, do I need to call doctor back with new symptom?

I was diagnosed with tennis elbow in both arms in May. The medications did not help. My doctor is now thinking it is not tennis elbow but rather has something to do with my herniated discs and spinal stenosis in my lower back . ( I have had that diagnosis for years, though it has never caused any issue with my arms.) He has referred me to a neurologist, but I couldn’t get an appointment until mid february. My question is this. My doctor ordered blood work. When the technician went to take my blood, it was like an electric shock went thru my arm and I yanked my arm away.I have had blood work several times in the past and never had a problem. Since that day of the failed lab work, I have a severe new pain in my pulse area of my wrist, whenever I reach my arm out. It is exactly where my pulse is in my wrist. Do I need to be concerned about this and call my doctor back?

Be Sociable, Share!
  1. Janny, 19 February, 2011

    It would be fine for you to call your Dr. back and ask about this new symptom if it is really bothering you.

Copyright © Get Rid Of Tennis Elbow Pain