What medical specialist cares for arm/elbow muscle problems?

My husband has been having serious, debilitating elbow muscle pain in his right arm for the past month. Doc thought it was tennis elbow at first but MRI came back negative for any damage.

Also did not see any fractures, tears, etc – MRI was perfect. Doctor just keeps handing out different inflammatories, pain meds, and muscle relaxers. But nothing is helping. In fact the pain is worse, if anything. Doc seems to have no answers about a cause or a cure. I’d like my husband to see a specialist, but am unsure what type of doctor to call.

Any advice? Thanks.

Best Answer:


Be Sociable, Share!
  1. sarah_venice, 09 September, 2009

    sounds like he needs to go to a neurologist.
    they deal with nerve damage

  2. Finn, 29 October, 2011

    Thanks for some other great article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

  3. Kim, 15 November, 2011

    Good day very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I am happy to search out numerous useful information right here in the post, we want develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Copyright © Get Rid Of Tennis Elbow Pain