Do I need Tommy John/Tennis Elbow surgery?

I think about maybe 2 or 3 years ago, I was skateboarding, and fell down on my elbow – pretty hard. It didn’t hurt at first, but from time to time my elbow makes a kind of pop noise, and when I play a sport heavily that involves throwing or using your elbow ( basketball, baseball ) I get pain in my arm. After awhile, it gets terribly annoying, and when I am finished, my arm feels "dead". I don’t know what to do. I am only 16, and in good health, but I am like any normal guy that wants to do anything to avoid seeing a doctor. Especially, I want to avoid getting surgery. Is there any way I can avoid getting surgery? Can this heal with a cast? I’ve gone several weeks and months ( usually in winter ) where I do virtually nothing with my elbow, but when spring time or summer rolls around, my elbow gets painful again after just a few minutes. Any help would be great, and thanks for posting. :]

Be Sociable, Share!
  1. dolphincutie, 18 September, 2009

    I worked for a Chiropractor and we had a Tennis instructor with chronic tennis elbow surgery come in to get treated. You might try it.

  2. drorba1, 18 September, 2009

    Its gone after I did some physiotherapy.
    But it takes time…….

  3. nolandynamite, 18 September, 2009

    dude go to the docter

Copyright © Get Rid Of Tennis Elbow Pain